Use Common Sense. These rules are put into place in order to better the RPG aspect of the server and to make things an equal opportunity across the board. We shouldn't have to list every single thing that you can and cannot do. Basically, if you think you might get into trouble for doing something, you probably shouldn't do it, or just ask us first.
Town and Property Rules
- No Griefing: Do not place or break ANY type of blocks in player owned settlements, dungeons, or points of interest. You may grief freely in the wilderness however!
- Staff will not respawn your gear if lost or stolen.
- No Duplicating, Glitching, Cheating, Exploiting, etc.
- MEDIEVAL/FANTASY THEME builds only!
- We use a custom terrain map that our team worked tirelessly on (almost 2 years!). Keep the environment nice, no land scarring things like giant craters, mass deforestation, or flattening mountains. No 1x1 cobblestone/dirt pillars, un-needed torch spam, and scaffolds everywhere. Destroy them if you are done using them.
- We ask that you try and moderate what custom trees you cut down. Use the vanilla ones first if wood is needed.
- No infinite/automatic redstone pulse machines of any kind. They lag and crash the game.
- Do not over-crowd animal pins. You will lag the game. Allow animals enough room to walk around.
- No mob grinders/kill boxes allowed. They are deemed unfit for role play.
- NO CREATIVE MODE
- Admins are NOT to use their powers to give themselves an advantage in-game.
- In the "Have you read the Rules?" question in the application form, reply with "New Born" or your application will be denied without warning or notice. Also in the "Bio" section of the application, avoid using back stories about you being an orphan. It's pretty generic and lazy.
- Report any problems or rule breaking to staff.
- Stay within the confines of the map's intended borders.
- PvP is allowed in the world, especially in the wilds. HOWEVER, we ask that you keep it moderate. Any acts that spawn kill or spawn trap players repeatedly, constant daily harassment, bullying, and trolling, or preventing large amounts of people from enjoying the game will be seen as detrimental to the realm and will be dealt with on a case by case basis by #developers , starting with a warning.
- Just use common sense
Town and Property Rules
- Players can build almost anywhere they want for free. However, your builds can be griefed until a "Town Charter" is purchased.
- The wilderness is a lawless zone. This includes anything outside of towns and world spawn. Theft, murder, and grief is allowed there.
- A "Town Charter" can be purchased from the Host for any town, settlement, or build. This grants protection from grief by adding an adventure mode barrier around your property that only you (and some friends?) can edit and interact with. This also adds Laws to your plot as well from theft and murder!
--- Tier 1 plots: 32x32 block claim (or 4 chunks). Small and basic. 3k Emeralds.
--- Tier 2 plots: Needs approval from admins. Additional 7K emeralds needed (totaling 10K). Plot size upgrade to 256x256 blocks (or 64 chunks). We will judge your build based on our "5 principles of building".
- Allow roughly 100 block distance between towns/cities, and points of interest.
- You can combine plots with other players IF they allow it.
- Laws can be made by and broken by anyone (stealing, killing, etc). There are punishments for law breaking that takes place in cities and in world spawn:
--- Harassment and Assault: 25 Emeralds. Repeat offenders also serve 1 REAL life day in jail.
---Theft and Trespass: 50 Emeralds. Repeat offenders also serve 1 REAL life day in jail.
---Murder: 200 Emeralds AND 2 days REAL time in jail.
- All jail time is an instant teleport to jail (or when next admin is online). Of course, you will only be punished if you are caught